Teamwork is our motto, we shoulder responsibilities as a team, Our informal environment gives space for everyone to grow and communicate freely, most of the problems happens because lack of communication, removing this bottleneck helps us to get better output from employees and bonding as a team.
Like to join our Team ?
I. Sales Executive/ Sales Engineer for Welding Electrode sales
Candidate should be Degree /Diploma in mechanical engineering / MBA/PG diploma in marketing having.
- Freshers or 2-10 years’ experience in industrial Sales / Marketing in welding consumables / industrial products is desirable
- Good working knowledge of different type of industries and products requirement.
- Good written and verbal communications skills including presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office , Excel, Word, PPT
- Business development experience, Selling & supporting customers and distributors.
- Hands-on experience in selling and application of electrodes
Job Description :
- Work closely with customers and appoint new distributors to promote welding electrode products
- Product recommendations, applications, and field trial support.
- Shall be able to launch new products in assigned area, to launch new types and achieve the sales target.
- Business reviews, monthly progress reports, distributors support to achieve sales targets.
- Sales, Retail, Business Development
- Handling sales in assigned territory and maintaining business with current customers.
- Reviewing new enquiries and providing product quotes as required.
- Constantly updating customers on up-to-date status of services, pricing and new product release launches.
- Generating, meeting and developing new prospects that turn into sales orders close all opportunities in timely manner.
- Giving Demonstrations at Customer end.
- Respond to quality problems & provide technical and commercial support for Sales maximization.
II. MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Qualification: PG/ Degree/Diploma in Mechanical /Production engineering.
Experience: 2-5 years’ in Telecom/Electronic/electrical/mechanical manufacturing industry.
- Design, development & Engineering, Vendor development, subcontracting, sourcing, Vendor Coordination, Techno Commercial functions, product indigenization
- Abilities in managing Engineering functions, product lifecycle activities in compliance to relevant product quality standards, conceptualization, modelling, drafting, process inspection, cost management, manufacturing
- Finalizing BOM, parts specifications, verification & validation, and other relevant documents for production process
- Developing conceptual design drawings & technical specifications; generating computer aided design, 3D/2D models;
- Conducting functional & reliability tests/ inspection on various product samples and initiating relevant action for enhancing functions of product; ensuring high quality of all components made and making improvements for achieving better quality
- Generating Drawings & fabrication drawings using CAD/CAM tools like Solid Works, AutoCAD
- Coordinate with sales teams to understand customer application requirement and recommend most optimum engineering solutions through appropriate design calculations
Proficiency in Soft skills:
- Solid Works: Sketcher, Part Modelling, Sheet Metal, Assembly, Drafting & Detailing
- Auto CAD: 2D & 3D Modelling
- ANSYS : Meshing and Analysis
- Master CAM : CNC Milling Programming Software